Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Feeling Yuck!

What do you do when you are feeling discontent, missing your sisters, your friends and indulging in foods that you have deamed absolutely unhealthy?

More CrossFit!Since I slammed the door on sugar over three weeks ago, another door crept open. Froccasia, cheese and wine! The French would praise me for this addition to my diet but as an unknown author puts it, "Nothing tastes as good as being lean feels." And over the last several months I have been leaning more towards filling out my once loose fitting jeans. Yes, I do CrossFit, but not religiously. I loosely follow the Zone. I eat my veggies and I don't eat junk food. My workout intensity has softened and I find myself craving power yoga.

Check out Mary Lou Retton's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment