Friday, May 21, 2010

Quick Update

I've been working out, just not writing much about it.

Today's WOD was relatively quite. I worked up to 4 double unders in a row. I've doubled my progress since last week. Knee to elbow was challenging due to grip and weak abs. But this is the workout that I need the most!! For the yard walk, I pretended that the 45 pound bar over my head was a big bag of dog food. (I really could have put more weight on that bar).

It's funny how I want to give up during the workout, throw down the weight and walk out the door. Yet I push myself through to the end only to discover, again and again, how amazing I feel and that I can actually do these things. Look mom! I can do it all by myself!

Skill: Deadlift 3x3x3

5 Rounds of:
50 Double Unders
35 Knees-to-Elbows
20 Yard Overhead Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment