Thursday, April 1, 2010

April First

My hip is 100% healed!! April Fools!

I did not CrossFit today. Instead, I got eight hours of much needed sleep. I'm a bit sore from yesterday's dead lifts and not at all sore from the push press. Hm, I did take calcium/magnesium and Advocare's Nighttime Recovery before bed last night. I'm sure it helped my muscles recover.

To keep this hip from rusting, I took Tara for a long walk around our neighborhood. The day was perfect! Sunny and warm with a cool breeze. The trees and lawns are green and flower beds full of colorful bloom. I walked with a spring in my step and a grin on my face. Southern California suits me just fine.

The 24 day challenge begins this Saturday. How many beers can I zone out this weekend?

Pre-walk: Coffee with milk and vanilla creamer (the creamer's got to go)
Breakfast: 1 egg scrambled with left over salmon, snap peas and sweet peppers, sprinkle of feta, salsa and tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment